the garber gang

the garber gang

Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Family Vacation


Ma and Pa took us on a family vacation. It took place in Indianapolis which was only about a two hour drive from Wilmington. We rode in a 15 passenger van, so we could have the full effect of a family vacation. The cousins (Logan, Carson, Maddie, and Ty) were perfect the entire trip. They traveled well, played nicely at the hotel, enjoyed swimming, loved the excursions, and had good behavior at all the restaurants. Personally, it was a vacation for me. Ty and Maddie were outnumber by adults for the trip. I had no house work or laundry to do. When we left the suite in the morning dirt, we returned to a clean suite. I got to go shopping with my mom and sister during nap time. I went to bed each night by 10 p.m. because I didn't have to pick up and I hardly worked on my masters assignments! View all the posts from the trip. You might even have to go to older posts to see everything. If you are looking for a city to go to, I highly suggest Indy. The only things we didn't get to do were go to the zoo (too cold) or tour either stadium. Thanks ma and pa for the trip!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment