the garber gang

the garber gang

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Super Daddy

Saturday morning at 2:30 a.m. I woke with the stomach flu. I will spare you the details, but needless to say, I was bedridden until Sunday morning. Therefore, Chris was left to take care of the kids and try to do everything I had planned for the day.
First, he had to recruit Aunt Kim to come over and watch Ty while he took Maddie to her last gymnastics class. Chris was proud of Maddie when he got home. He bragged about all the compliments the instructor gave her. I didn't tell him that the instructor was probably just trying to convince us to do another session! Instead, I let him be proud.

The next event was to meet the Brownriggs, Lamonicas, and Susil families at Pigeon's Roost Farm (Pumpkin Patch) in Newark. Chris really was dragging his feet on this. He warned me before leaving that this would stress him out and he would probably return in a bad mood! I assured him that Tiffanee and Dani would help him out!
Ryan going down the yellow slide.

Maddie going down the red slide.
Braxton going down the red slide.
Super Daddy

Ty with his best bud, Tiff.

Turkeys



Ty and Brax


It looks to me like Chris might have even had some fun!

Most of the crew in the train.
It was hot! Look at Maddie's rosy red cheeks!
Of course there has to be a bump in the road. Ty threw up all over Chris. At this point, Chris packed up everyone and headed home. He wasn't in a bad mood when he returned. He took a shower, gave Ty a bath, packed the diaper bag, and went to the Harris' for dinner. The only change of plans we had to make was to skip Xander's birthday party Saturday night.
This is the first time I have been sick since having Maddie and Ty. It was horrible! However, Chris was awesome and just rolled with the punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment