the garber gang

the garber gang

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday

Maddie actually picked out her outfit for church today after I set some guidelines. I was surprised that she wanted to wear a hat. I have tried to get her to wear this hat for months and she has shown zero interest! At first, she didn't want me to take a picture so she turned her back. (Don't mind the mess in the hallway. Starting at 6 am we were ripping into birthday boxes and opening the rest of the toys that didn't get opened last night. Earlier it was raining in the hallway, that's why the umbrella was up!)

Then Maddie turned around and said, "Cheese." Whenever she says, "Cheese" her eyes diappear.




Ty giving Maddie a big hug before we head to church.

I feel like I have been blogging about Ty's bad mood a lot lately, so, I have to report that he was super happy today and even stayed in church for the entire service. No cry room today!

No comments:

Post a Comment