the garber gang

the garber gang

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Alligator Adventure

Believe it or not, we did venture away from the beach a time or two. This time we went to check out Alligator Adventure.


Looks of amazement....there were tons of alligators and crocodiles of all sizes everywhere!


Utan, the biggest crocodile in captivity


My alligators


Family Photo


Chomp Chomp





Looking at the gators through their sunglasses.


Maddie brought her alligator, Braxton, with her.


Time to feed the alligators......This was interesting but I thought I was going to have nightmares. I will never forget the chomping sound they made when they jumped up and got the chicken.



Yum....chicken






Ty wanted to be "like Daddy" with his shades.


Maddie likes to roll with her shades upside down (but they are HER shades, so I don't complain).


Albino gators

1 comment: