the garber gang

the garber gang

Monday, April 23, 2012

F.O.Y.






Because our Monday's are so hectic, Chris is in the running for F.O.Y. (Father of the Year) Here's a typical Monday....he's pretty deserving of the honor (but please don't tell him!).

3:45 - Chris picks up Ty from preschool and goes t0 the grocery story.
4:45 - returns home and puts away groceries
5:05 - Maddie and I come home from gymnastics
5:15 - I leave to go workout. Chris starts dinner.
6:15 - dinner is served (Tonight was kabobs, corn on the cob, salad, and biscuits..yum!) as soon as I walk in the door from the gym
6:45 - I leave for RCIA. Chris does dishes and cleans kitchen.
7:30 - entertains children
8:30 - gets kids ready for bed
9:00 - tucks kids in
9:30 - I am finally home (had to go to Nashport after RCIA) and Chris is ironing our clothes for school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment