the garber gang

the garber gang

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Snow Day by Ty Garber

Mommy and Daddy had another snow day today. Daddy went outside to clear the driveway. We watched him very closely. It was a little chilly since we were naked!
Daddy used his leaf blower instead of a shovel today. It was loud.
Next, we got out the Play Doh. Maddie can be dangerous with a rolling pin, trust me.
We made all kinds of cool things with our Play Doh. Mommy only let's us get one color out at a time!
Once we got dressed, we went into our cave.
I gave Maddie a peck on the cheek. How nice!
Then we helped Mommy with the laundry.
I folded the socks.
Daddy built a tower for us. I knocked it down. That was fun!
Maddie brought me Daddy's new golf club.
Then she took it away from me. I cried. Daddy came home from basketball practice and found his golf club had been moved. Mommy got in trouble for letting us play with it.
While we ate lunch, Daddy tried to fix the leaky kitchen sink. It didn't work. Uncle Ted had to come over later and help Daddy.
After lunch Mommy made us wash our face and hands. Since we are almost two, we like to do it ourselves.
Maddie and I switched wash clothes. It seems like she always wants what I have. She even washed her feet. Silly Maddie!!
A friend of Mommy's gave Maddie the idea that she needed her nails painted. She has been bugging Mommy about it for over a week. Today Mommy cracked and tried to paint Maddie's nails.
Maddie loves her pink nails. Daddy wouldn't let me get mine painted. He didn't even want me to touch the bottle. How rude!Maddie rode Daddy like a horse.
Then they came after me, and Daddy chewed on my ear!
We sat at Maddie's princess table to color. We got marker all over our hands and bodies. That happens a lot.


I am not sure why Maddie is naked again. I quit asking why a long time ago!!

Those were all the pictures I took today. I love snow days. We also had lots of visitors including BB, Bryan, Matt, Uncle Ted, and John. Sadly, Ma left us to go home to Pa. She had spent the week with us and taught me lots of new things. She even got to witness me taking three steps all by myself. Now everyone wants me to walk everywhere! I can't wait for the next snow day....

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures... i really wonder if they can feel the cold outside... I like how you have presented the information in full detail. Keep up the great work and please stop by at my site moist wipes sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love all the pictures you share with us. Your comments are the icing on the cake. You are blessed with a wonderful family. Love, Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete