the garber gang

the garber gang

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cross Country Signing

Allison, a member of Chris' cross country team, singed with Ohio University on Saturday. She will be running cross country and track at OU. She earned a full ride scholarship! I took Maddie and Ty to the signing. Ty slept through half of it, and Maddie just wanted the icing off the cake. We gave her a little bit of icing knowing that later in the day she would get more at the birthday party. Chris was getting his picture taken, and I was holding a sleeping Ty when Maddie wanted to find John. I told her she could go find him, then I heard laughter and Chris' principal looking over at me. I decided I better head that way and found Maddie covered in green icing. Maddie had found her buddy John, and he had let her help herself to his cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment