the garber gang

the garber gang

Saturday, July 31, 2010

At Ma and Pa's

Thursday we set out for Wilmington to spend a few days with Ma and Pa. We had them all to ourselves since the cousins were on vacation. Since the boys were gone, we sent Daddy up to their house to borrow their gator for a few days.
Maddie was driving....
then it was Ty's turn to drive.

Maddie pushing Ty.....I am not sure why.
As we all know, Ty loves to drive!

Ma embroidered Maddie and Ty's new red chairs.
They have to get sewing lessons from Ma.

Daddy and Pa had a golf outing on Friday. Daddy won this lovely hat for the longest drive.
I had a great day Friday too. Aunt Margie and Jen came and babysat Ty and Maddie while Ma and I went shopping. It was so relaxing just to shop, and I purchased some bargins for myself!
Where's Ty?

No comments:

Post a Comment