the garber gang

the garber gang

Friday, July 23, 2010

Swim Play Date

This Friday's play date was at the pool, thank goodness! I had to take BB with me because I didn't think I could do two in the pool safely.
Tiff and Brax having a water fight. Hannah is watching.
I think all eight kids were in Gray's pool at one time or another. Addison is playing in his pool.
Melissa and Lauren talking with BB and Ty.
Ashley blowing up another innertube. I think she blew up a dozen!
Thanks Ashley,Ella, and Gray for hosting this week's play date. We had a blast!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool Ashley blew up lots of inner tubes for everyone to swim with at the pool party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Addison looks like he is having fun in his blowup pool, too.

      Delete
  2. I see lots of inner tubes in many colors decorating and floating in the swimming pool and Ashley must have blown all of them up. That's amazing and fantastic she blew them up! How fun!

    ReplyDelete