the garber gang

the garber gang

Friday, October 14, 2011

Conversations

5:45 am - Ty comes and gets in bed with me.
Ty: Mama, what's for dinner?
Me: Upside down pizza.
6:00 am - Chris comes in the bedroom after taking his shower.
Ty: Daddy, what's for dinner?

Lynda told me on Wednesday that Ty probably wouldn't be hungry for dinner because he ate so much for lunch....all of his ravioli, 2 pieces of garlic bread, apple sauce, peas and a ho ho for dessert. Guess what? For dinner Ty had ham and potatoes, green beans, corn, 3 crescent rolls, and a piece of cake! How is he only 24 lbs??

Chris: Maddie, are you going to play basketball in high school?
Maddie: No, I can't play basketball. I will be cheerleading.
Chris cringes.

Chris: Maddie, do you want to go with Ty and me to play with Braxton?
Maddie: No, I want to stay home and snuggle with Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment