the garber gang

the garber gang

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Eagle Scout

Chris's cousin, Jacob, became an Eagle Scout on Saturday. Ty, Maddie, and I attended the ceremony. Chris had cross country, and then met us at the dinner.Payton Zemba sang "Proud to Be an American."

The ceremony was outside. I didn't realize this until we arrived. I had Maddie's winter coat in the van so I put that on her and then put her pink fleece on Ty.

Jacob put an Eagle Scout Mom pin on Aunt Kim.

He also gave her seven red roses for all her support.


Jacob wearing his new Eagle scarf.


All the Eagle Scouts in attendance said their pledge.
the new Eagle Scout

Jacob sitting at the end of the ceremony. It was an amazing ceremony. I am glad we got to be a part of it!
Ty helping Mimi snap some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment