the garber gang

the garber gang

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Big Birthday

Tracey turned 4o in October. Mom and I celebrated her birthday this weekend in Columbus.We stayed two nights at Easton.
Saturday we spent the day at the spa....facial, pedicure, manicure, and massage!
Saturday night we had dinner at Tracey's favorite restaurant, the Japanese Steakhouse. Mom's best friend, Dianne, who Tracey was named after, had dinner with us.
We did a lot of shopping too. We even went back to Easton and shopped after dinner. It was the perfect weekend.....shopping, eating, pampering, and we even exercised every day!
However, the best part was coming home Sunday morning. Two nights is a LONG time to be away from Ty and Maddie.

Ty was pretty excited to see me. I think he shed some tears over the weekend for me.
A big welcome home hug! It will be quite some time before I leave these two again!

For the record......
Tracey and I are not twins!
I am not older than Tracey!
At the spa I think the ladies were trying to be really nice to Tracey and make her feel younger by asking me if I was her twin and then asking who was older!
Interesting Fact...
The lady that gave Tracey her manicure and pedicure went to Wilmington College. Small world!

No comments:

Post a Comment