the garber gang

the garber gang

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ball Games

Just about every Tuesday and Friday night we are at a basketball game. Ty and Maddie love to go. I am proud of them because they actually watch the game now!Ty loves his Daddy. Some nights Ty needs to see Daddy before the varsity game is over. However, when I pull him away, he cries!
Maddie wears her cheerleading outfit to EVERY game! She loves it! Thanks Ma!
Words cannot describe Maddie's cheerleading at games. She cheers constantly! If she is not cheering, she is dancing.
It's exhaustings so sometimes she has to take a break.
Ty watching some of the Maysville game with BB.
Hands on hips....ready for the next cheer.
Ty trying to inch his way down to the bench.
I took this picture so I had proof that I feed Maddie and Ty healthy snacks at the game! Chris just thinks they eat suckers and candy all night long!
Ty with Seth after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment