the garber gang

the garber gang

Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Day at Home

Sunday was spent at home. We are trying to get Ty some rest since he has pneumonia.
The Patch Posse
Daddy and Maddie decided to support Ty in wearing his patch today.
I needed to get some cleaning done today. Of course, when I was trying to clean Ty and Maddie's room, they wanted to be in there with me.
Ty had to text Santa today.
I moved the couch so I could scrub the hardwood floor. Of course, they climbed up on the couch and covered up with the area rug.
Ty played the national anthem on the harmonica.
How many three year olds play the national anthem?
Probably just those who go to sporting events all the time!
We had our own Super Bowl party....a picnic in front of the tv.
We were invited to two parties but declined so we could just stay home and relax.
The picnic in front of the tv was a move for Daddy.
Notice Maddie and Ty weren't even facing the tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment