the garber gang

the garber gang

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Peking Acrobats

Monday evening we took Maddie and Ty to see the Peking Acrobats at Secrest.
Ty loved it! He was clapping, cheering, yelling "Yea acrobats!"
Maddie loved it too (even though you can't tell here!). She was extremely pleased that she could cheer through the entire performance!
I had showed Ty and Maddie some You Tube videos of the acrobats so they would know what to expect. They kept asking when the bike was going to come out. I showed them a video of like 10 acrobats on one bike! We only stayed for the first half since that lasted over an hour and it was after 8 before intermission began. We figured not to press our luck since they were being so good!
Chris picked us some sweet seats in the balcony. However, I didn't bring my zoom lens so the pictures aren't too great.
The acrobats were amazing and so talented! I would love to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment