the garber gang

the garber gang

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lady Dawgs

The Lady Dawgs made it to the Districts and then they played at Zanesville.
We went to cheer them on!
For the first half, Ty sat right beside Chris and watched the game.
The second half we sat on Chris's lap and watched the game.

Maddie wanted to know why the girl's game was so quiet. At timeouts she got down to dance and cheer. I guess she got a little bored and had to get her stickers out.
I am not sure how these pictures got into this post but.....A few weeks ago, Ty had two doctor appointments at Children's. Between appointments Ty and Daddy needed to eat breakfast.
When I asked Maddie to smile for the picture, she immediately went into her cheerleading poses.
A conversation the other night....
Chris: Maddie, if I buy you whatever you want when you turn 18, will you be a basketball player?
Maddie: How about when I am 4?
Chris: Ok, when you are 4 I will buy anything you want. Will you play basketball?
Maddie: NO! I am a cheerleader.

No comments:

Post a Comment