the garber gang

the garber gang

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Night Before Summer Vacation

The Brownriggs came over Wednesday night.  Tiff and I had a project to work on for school.  It involved fabric paints.

Therefore, Maddie and Ty thought they needed to use the fabric paint too.

I didn't want to exclude them so I found some t-shirts they could paint.

Well, let's just say that wasn't my best idea ever!

Poor Hudson didn't get to paint!

Yep, it was a huge mess.

And fabric paint just doesn't WASH off!

Now Hudson is locked inside!

They were covered in paint!

Tiff and I washed them up outside and decided to get the rest of the paint off in the tub.
The kids continued to play outside.

Hudson followed a bird.


Maddie and Brax hanging like sloths.

Happy Hudson!  He was excited because there was only one day of school left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment