the garber gang

the garber gang

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Helpers

We had some bananas that needed to be made into banana nut bread.

I searched on Pinterest and found a recipe for which I already had all the ingredients  Then Ty and Daddy made the bread which I wasn't expecting to be very good.

However, I was wrong and it was delicious!

The next day I was making some lazy cake cookies, and I had my helpers.

My helpers think the best part is licking the beaters.

Next, I had a project for school that required colored rice.

So Maddie and Ty shook the containers to change the color of the rice.

Rice in containers and shake!

Shake!

They loved these shakers.  I think I am going to make one for them and put letters and numbers inside.

Finally, Friday, we had a pool play-date at Ashley's parents' pool.  The weather was perfect and the kids had fun eating and swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment