the garber gang

the garber gang

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Olympics

Maddie and Ty have really enjoyed watching bits and pieces of the Olympics.  They are cheering for all the Americans and constantly chanting "USA!"

Chris and the kids were watching water polo while I was working in the kitchen. I heard Chris trying to explain why the athletes were wearing what Maddie thought was underwear.  Chris was trying to explain that they were were special swim trunks called Speedos .  I am not sure Ty and Maddie believe him yet.

Then we were all watching the women's gymnastics.  Maddie saw Gabby Douglas and said, "I don't like her!" I questioned Maddie to find out why she didn't like her and she said, "I don't like anyone who wears a messy ponytail." Classic Maddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment