the garber gang

the garber gang

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words

Today was a busy day even though I didn't take any pictures to document the day. My friend, Katie, invited Maddie, Ty, and I to Friendship Circle. I was a little worried that Maddie and Ty would not let me leave them but eventually they did. They had a good time playing with baby dolls, coloring, playing with Play Doh, and hunting for Easter eggs. After naps, the three of us went to BB's house while Chris mowed the yard. Finally, we traveled to White Cottage to attend calling hours. However, when we found out that it was going to take two hours to get through the line, we left. There was no way Ty and Maddie were going to make it for two hours in line! The picture above is how Maddie waited while I went and got her PJs.

No comments:

Post a Comment