the garber gang

the garber gang

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Zoo Trip

This is how our zoo trip started with Ty sleeping. He fell asleep in the car when we were almost to the zoo; therefore, he had to finish his nap in the stroller.
Maddie and I were checking out the "gigantic" (I am trying to get her to say other words besides "big") elephants when she said, "Can we go see the duck again?" I smiled, but I was thinking no. We are going to look at all the animals that we cannot see in Zanesville since we drove over an hour!

I had to snap a picture of these two monkeys because they were wrestling!
Once again the aquarium was a huge hit!
This manatee outside the aquarium was the only animal statue that Ty would have anything to do with.
I needed to go to Babies R Us today to get a baby shower gift so I talked Chris into going to the zoo since we were more than half way there! He went even though he really wanted to stay home and watch the Masters. Ty and Maddie loved the zoo and were still talking about the trip when we go to Mimi's house tonight. Ty kept signing about the goat and penguin poop and how the fish were eating lettuce. Maddie could name more than five animals she saw. I think they would have stayed all afternoon with the goats in the petting zoo if we would have let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment