the garber gang

the garber gang

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

The Memorial Day festivities began with lunch at Aunt Angie and Uncle Brian's house. After lunch the weather cooperated and everyone could swim. Maddie couldn't wait to get in and swam for a long time. Emma and Maya are pros at keeping her entertained.
After playing inside for awhile Ty decided to take a dip too. Jacob got in with him so I didn't get in. I am not sure why I didn't change into a bathing suit because I still got drenched getting them in and out of the pool!

Enjoying floating on a raft
Maya is on the purple raft and Maddie is on the orange raft if you can't tell.

After swimming Ty relaxed in the Spiderman chair that Mimi got him. I think he liked it!


Ty on Mimi's lap
Maddie put on a pair of goggles and yelled, "Mommy, take my picture!"

After spending the afternoon swimming, we went to the Watton's. Maddie liked playing with Ella and the bubbles.

Look at all those bubbles!
Maddie and Ty sitting with Marsha. She is wonderful with them. Ty cried when I tore him away from her to leave. Our final stop wast at the Lamonica's. Chris helped Scott move some dressers while the kids played outside. When we finally made it home, BB and Matt stopped by for a quick visit before bed. What a day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment