the garber gang

the garber gang

Monday, May 31, 2010

Our Favorite Playground

Almost every night after dinner we go to the trail so I can walk a few miles. In order to accomplish that, I have to bribe them, so we go to Starlight's playground. It is perfect for Ty and Maddie.
Friday night we went to the playground with my friend Tobi and her daughters. Then we returned Saturday morning.

Maddie busted her lip on the big toy. No tears.
A little later she fell again and got a boo boo on her knee. No tears.

Maddie swinging on her own.
Ty steering. He loves the big toy, but just this week he decided that he will not go down the slide anymore. I have no idea what brought this change!!
Then BB surprised us with a visit at the playground. She took Ty to the Moyers' house which was just down the road. This gave Maddie and me time to play together.
It was really hot!
Eventually, Maddie and I walked down to the Moyers too. We found Ty in the pool with only his diaper on, and Maddie joined him right away. Once I dragged them out of the pool, we walked across the street to see BB's mom and aunt. Maddie liked her humongous teddy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment