the garber gang

the garber gang

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Car Ride

I sat in the back seat of the Expedition. This is the view of Ty I had the entire trip...his adorable feet!

Maddie's cute foot
Chris had to drive carefully since Big Baby wasn't buckled in.
I wrapped some small gifts and let Maddie and Ty unwrap them in the car when they got antsy. However, I didn't give them the googles until the ride home...oops!


They still thought it was a cool gift!

Ty unwrapping a gift on the way home. They rode in the car really well. The ride home they were perfect!

Maddie enjoying her special treat, a ring pop. The first 30 minutes of the trip to the beach was a little rough. Maddie wanted out of her seat and kept yelling for me since she couldn't see me. Finally Adam, Chris's brother, told her that I was sleeping. Maddie replied, "Show me a picture of that." So I pretended to be asleep, Adam took the picture and showed Maddie and then Ty. They were both ok then and there were no major problems the rest of the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment