the garber gang

the garber gang

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Our Myrtle Beach Vacation




Chris and I joined his entire family and took Maddie and Ty to the beach. We spent one week in Myrtle Beach. It was a blast, and we were very busy! I can't imagine going to the beach without help. Chris's whole family pitched in and helped with Maddie and Ty. Maddie wanted to spend lots of time in the water and Ty did not. Someone would take Ty in or stay out with Maddie. Chris got to golf twice. Chris and I got to go shopping for a few hours and out to dinner for my birthday. Chris is adamant that we stay two weeks from now on, one week is too short! Maddie summed that up this morning when we were packing the car. She was standing in the hallway screaming, "I don't want to go home. I want more vacation!" I took a zillion pictures and I tried to organize them on the blog. You will have to go to "older post" to view them all. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad for you! I missed you guys! Can't wait to look at all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete