the garber gang

the garber gang

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thank You AAA

Chris was busy building a deck for our house. I decided to take the kids to the zoo to keep them away from the task. This is the first time I had ventured to the zoo alone.
Ty's favorite animal was the reindeer.

The train crossing in front of us was exciting! Of course, Ty wanted to drive the train.
The polar bear exhibit was packed. However, they came right in front of us and started playing with their toys!
Maddie thought they were going to get her...I can't wait for this stage to pass!
Ty loved it! He laughed and laughed!
lunch time


Fluffy
Double Trouble trying to get closer to the tigers.

Maddie and Ty were perfect! They were patient while I held one up at a time to see all the animals. They rode in their stroller with no problems. It was the best zoo trip ever until.....we got to the car and I had a flat tire!!
Luckily, we have AAA and they rescued me. I stayed calm, and we made the most of our wait. Maddie and Ty had a picnic in the back of the car which was a first and I just rolled with the punches! The AAA man was a little scary (tattoos and skull shoes) but very nice. We eventually made it home!

No comments:

Post a Comment