the garber gang

the garber gang

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here's to You, Ma


Ma called this morning and requested some new pics for the blog since I neglected to post any this week. I had only taken one picture all week so I got out the camera and started clicking.
Maddie didn't want her picture taken in the beginning.
Ty showing off his morning snack.......pear rings.
Look closely and you can see his pear rings in his mouth.
Maddie is desperate for a pony tail! I got out tiny hair bands and put in a pony tail for her. She was so happy! Chris looked at me and said, "You're not going to let her out of the house like that!" Maddie's hair needs to get a little bit longer yet for a pony tail! Now she is putting her hair band on her big toe.
Ty with his underwear

Ty showing off his gymnastics moves.
Maddie doing her Scottie cheers.
I tried to get a good picture of the two of them together....it didn't quite work. This is as close as they would get.
Maddie's new way to sit on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment