the garber gang

the garber gang

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Since the sun was shinning, we decided to venture outside. The deck still had some snow on it so I thought it would be fun to play there.

Ty disagreed majorly!!! He was still running a fever today and wasn't always his happy-go-lucky self.

Maddie thought it was a great idea to go outside!

She even threw some snow balls.

While I was doing the dishes, Maddie yelled, "Look Mama, Ty and I are playing!" They were playing ball in the kitchen, passing it back and forth.

Then when the throws got a little wild, and the ball almost knocked over my burning candle, I suggested they roll it. They sat down and rolled the ball. I had to document the moment, because it seems if I try to get something done, they need me every second!

No comments:

Post a Comment