the garber gang

the garber gang

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Daddy's Weekend

I went to Wilmington this weekend to spend some time with Ma who is recovering from back surgery. That meant Daddy was on duty all weekend. This was my first time leaving Maddie and Ty for a weekend.
Friday night Chris's family came over for dinner. It got sort of chilly!
Emma and Maddie cuddled up with a blanket on the swing.
I thought this picture was cute of Maddie and Jacob.
Then Saturday afternoon Chris took Ty and Maddie to the country club to see Jacob's ride for prom....a fire truck.

Ty went right to Brent.
Maddie, Ty, and Jacob
Maddie driving the fire engine.
Maddie and Jacob
Ty wearing his shoe and one of Maddie's shoes.
Sunday Ty and Maddie went outside for some fresh air.
Maddie swinging in a "big girl swing."
Maddie talking on the phone to Ma.
Ty and Maddie eating their cheeseburger and fries from McDonald's. It was their only meal that Chris did not cook all weekend!

Believe it or not, Ty, Maddie and Daddy got along fine without me! I think they might even had some fun. The house was in good shape when I got home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment