the garber gang

the garber gang

Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Kids Say the Darndest Things..."

This morning, while at gymnastics, BB asked me if Ty had a diaper on. I said, "yes." She said that it didn't feel like it. I checked Ty and found a bare booty! In the morning I had thrown Ty's sweat pants to Chris and asked him to put them on Ty. Somehow Ty got out of the house without a diaper or underwear!

"Daddy, I love you!" Maddie shouts.
Chris beams.
"Can we go to the zoo tomorrow?"

Saturday we went to the 5:15 mass at St. Mary's. We did not go to St. Thomas because the service was going to be two hours due to confirmation. In the middle of mass, the bells ring. Ty announces, "doorbell!"
Note: We had to go to Saturday mass so we can go to the zoo tomorrow morning! Thanks Maddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment