the garber gang

the garber gang

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mama's Weekend

I went to Wilmington this weekend to spend some time with Ma. Since her back surgery a few weeks ago she hasn't been able to do much. She cannot ride in a car so she can't go anywhere. She can lie down as long as she wants, sit in 20 minute intervals, and stand as long as she can tolerate it. She is not allowed to bend and cannot lift more than 10 lbs. Therefore, she is stuck at home and not allowed to do anything. So I got to spend a lot of quality time with her just hanging out. I did go to the grocery store for her and helped create an additional playroom for Maddie and Ty downstairs.
Ma has received over 60 Get Well Cards in the mail!

Saturday Jason bought a new car. He took me on a ride in "sports mode." I don't really know what that means but we went really fast! Since I was kidless, I got to spend some time with Logan and Carson. They showed me their zip line that they made. I was pretty impressed with it!
Carson did not want me to take his picture.

Logan waving his palm at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment