the garber gang

the garber gang

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

At Ma and Pa's

After visiting the zoo, Maddie, Ty, and I went to visit Ma and Pa while Daddy went to Pittsburgh for basketball camp.

It was a hot day, so Ma got out the sprinkler while Ty was riding in the combine.

Carson

Maddie....sweet outfit, I know!

Logan and I rode bikes to see Ty ride in the combine.  I had to ride Logan's bike and he had to ride Carson's bike.  It was so hard to ride a little bike!

in the field

Can you see Ty in there?  He was sitting on Bobby's lap!

ride is over

watching the combine dump into the semi

Then back at Ma's there was rock painting!



Finally, Maddie, Ty and I went with Carson and Aunt Tracey to his flag football practice.  Maddie and Ty played on the playground during practice.
Ty enjoying a snack, Pringles, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment