the garber gang

the garber gang

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fun Day at the Conley Ranch

Friday we went to see my best friend from high school, Stacey, and her family!  I did not take many pictures but the kids loved it here...I didn't think I was ever going to get them home!  First,  they have 4-H pigs that Maddie and Ty got to feed marshmallows to.  Then Ty and Maddie had to get all the bikes and toys out of the garage and play with them.  Stacey had everything!  Next, we made it to the pool.
Haley and Maddie going under together!

Ty jumping off the raft with Stacey.

I am sure Maddie is bossing Haley around.  Hayley and Dawson are so good with kids!

more jumping

going under

Hayley and Maddie

Dawson and Maddie swinging while Stacey made us lunch.

I had a wonderful time because I got to catch up with Stacey face to face!  Maddie and Ty had a blast playing with Dawson and Haley!
Some comments Maddie made about the day...."Mom, Stacey's house is way cooler than yours!"   and  "Stacey is a gooder cook than you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment