the garber gang

the garber gang

Monday, August 30, 2010

Playground Hopping

I had this great idea (or so I thought) to go playground hopping after nap time. I wanted to take Maddie and Ty to three playgrounds. I packed special snacks for each playground and plenty of water and juice. Chris said it was hot out, but I thought he was exaggerating!
It was sizzling hot! All three of us were drenched in sweat immediately!

They needed drinks and snacks after about only 25 minutes!
After eating two of her snacks and drinking two juice boxes, Maddie wanted to go home! Of course, Ty wanted to stay!
I let Ty play for a few more minutes, and then decided it was probably a good idea to head home.
Ty moseyed to the car only after shutting each gate. I guess we will go playground hopping on a fall afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment