the garber gang

the garber gang

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Toddler Enrichment Program

Maddie began a "Toddler Enrichment Program" (not preschool) at a local day care this week. She is going Wednesday and Friday mornings for about three hours. Since I have the luxury of having a babysitter that will take her and pick her up, I was able for Maddie to go to one school and Ty to a different school on the same days. I thought it would be good for both of them to be away from each other for a few hours. Ty's teacher had a baby so he won't start his transitional preschool for a little while.
Maddie has two teachers and no more than 11 kids in her class. BB says she is happy when she takes her and picks her up. After the first day when BB picked her up, Maddie got in the car and said, "Boys and girls, it's time for lunch!" I guess she repeats what everyone says, not just what I say. I asked her what she did at school and these are the only details I got..."I had a snack." "They read two books." "We sang our ABCs and The Wheels on the Bus." "Nathan took the car from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment